ican is a non-profit organization supported donations and various fundraising activities. If you are interested in making a donation to ican, in any amount, we would greatly appreciate it. The money is spent on day- to-day operations such as the website, the 1-800 number and the newsletter printing and mailing as well as the conference. Donations made to ican are tax-deductible and receipts will be provided to any donor.
Please send check or money order to:
c/o Albert Einstein Medical Center
Genetics, Levy 2 West
5501 Old York Rd.
Philadelphia, PA 19141
If you are interested in assisting us in fundraising efforts or have any ideas for fundraising activities, please contact Margaret Cote.
Firstgiving: your own personalized fundraising page for ican!
Some ican friends found a perfect way to help raise funds for ican-Anyone can help. With the easy step by step directions that are listed below, we hope you will take just a few minutes to do the same.
- Start by going to their website www.firstgiving.com
- Click on CREATE A PAGE
- Right below “get started now” you can type the word Anophthalmia and click on SEARCH. It will then show you ican-International Children’s Anophthalmia Network
- Select the type of page you want to create
- Enter your email address to create a new profile
- Key in your personal info to create the profile.
- Now you are ready to CREATE A PAGE-this is where you tell your story about your child with Microphthalmia and/or Anophthalmia
- Once that is complete you can send your fundraising page to anyone on your email list-easy as that!
Thanks to all that participate!
Your Two Cents Make a Difference!
Get a free membership (no costs or obligations) to shop at 600+ stores and without even knowing it, you’ll be helping ican at the same time. So just do a little shopping, and up to 26% of every purchase you make will be donated directly to ican! Visit www.iGive.com for details. Remember to pick ican (international children’s anophthalmia & microphthalmia network) as your organization of choice.
Thank you in advance for your generosity!
GoodSearch.com is a new search engine with a unique social mission. They donate ad revenue (about a penny per search) to the charity its users designate. Use it just as you would any search engine…it’s powered by Yahoo!, so you get great results.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of many just by changing the way we search the Internet!
Don’t forget to designate ican as your cause.
ican COOKBOOKS for sale
Please help support our children and order your cookbook today. Recipes provided by ican families and friends.